- The house from “The Brady Bunch” has just hit the market and could be yours for $5.5-million.
- The iconic five-bedroom, five-bath home is in Studio City, California, and has been rebuilt to look just like it did on the show.
- It was used for exterior shots on the sitcom and was renovated in 2019 after HGTV bought it and had all six actors who played the Brady kids work on the series “A Very Brady Renovation.”
- Source: Today
The Full Story:
If you always wished you could live in the house from “The Brady Bunch,” now’s your chance. The home that was used in exterior shots on the beloved series has just hit the market and could be yours for $5.5-million.
Fans of the show know it’s one of the most recognizable homes in TV history, but they might not know:
- It’s actually located in Studio City, California.
- The house has five bedrooms, five bathrooms and is 5,140 square feet.
- It was renovated in 2019 after HGTV bought it and turned the reno into the series “A Very Brady Renovation,” and all six actors who played the Brady kids worked on it.
“Once in a lifetime opportunity to own one of the most iconic single family residences in the world. Meticulously rebuilt and designed to replicate the set of the home from the beloved 1970s sitcom ‘The Brady Bunch,’” reads the Redfin listing for the property. “The architectural mid-century home has soaring ceilings, big windows and sliding glass doors which fill the space with natural light. Curated furnishings and accessories are included in the sale and will take you back in time to a unique era.”