Proposing At Cracker Barrel Could Win Couples Free Food For A Year
February 06, 2023
Cracker Barrel is giving couples the chance to win free food for a year, but there’s a pretty big catch.
- They have to get engaged at a Cracker Barrel location and share a video of the proposal on Instagram.
- Five lucky couples will win a year’s worth of freebies from the restaurant, which comes in the form of $2-thousand in gift cards.
- Source: CNN
With Valentine’s Day just over a week away, love is in the air. Lots of lovebirds will be taking their relationship to the next level by getting engaged on the holiday and Cracker Barrel is giving couples an incentive to pop the question in one of their locations.
While this may not be the most romantic location you can think of to propose, the restaurant chain is enticing couples with free food. A year’s worth of free food, in fact, and all you have to do is get engaged at a Cracker Barrel and share a video of it on social media.
- Couples who want to try for a shot need to post a video to Instagram between February 10th and 16th, including a caption that explains, “why they decided to propose at the iconic restaurant.”
- They also need to use the hashtag #ISaidYesAtCrackerBarrel and #Contest, as well as tag their official Instagram account, @crackerbarrel.
- Five lucky couples will win free food for a year, which comes in the form of $2-thousand in gift cards.
“If you love them, & you love homestyle dishes, put a ring on it!,” encourages Cracker Barrel’s Instagram post. “Tying the knot never came with such a great wedding gift … (besides eternal love, of course.”
- You can check out all the fine print in the “I said ‘YES’ at Cracker Barrel Valentine’s Day Contest details here.