Here's How You Can Eat Like Your Favorite Celebs
- Celebs have revealed their diet staples
- Some can't live without eggs in the morning, and others swear by health smoothies
- We have the list
These days, it seems like there’s always a new diet trending. And while celebs may be talking about going vegan or trying out keto, they still have those foods they can’t live without. Here are the things your favorite stars have revealed they eat every day:
- Kylie Jenner: A breakfast consisting of eggs, avocado and turkey bacon. Plus, shrimp tacos. “The tacos, the guac, the onions, the shrimp, the shell,” she said in an episode of “Life of Kylie. “The juiciness drips down your lips. Mmm, shrimp.”
- Cindy Crawford: Salad – and some green tea.
- Diddy: Applesauce, “with every meal.”
- Jennifer Garner: A smoothie – with chocolate coconut collagen protein powder, almond butter, chia seeds, and almond milk, recommended by nutritionist Kelly LeVeque.
- Rita Ora: Egg whites and salmon for breakfast.
- Willie Nelson: “Oatmeal in the morning and bacon and eggs in the evening.”
- Martha Stewart: Green juice, with spinach, celery, parsley, mint, and some kind of fruit.
- Victoria Beckham: Salmon. “I used to have really problematic skin and [my dermatologist] said to me, ‘You have to eat salmon every single day, for breakfast lunch or dinner,” she explained.
- Kim Kardashian: A Chinese chicken salad with a mango green-tini from Health Nut.
- Chrissy Teigen: “A garlic-covered whole branzino” (European sea bass). “Sometimes two [a day],” she added. “I know. I can’t stop. It’s a problem.”
- Florida Georgia Line’s Tyler Hubbard and Brian Kelley: Avocado and omelets. “I mix up the filling each day, Hubbard said before their iHeartCountry Album Release party. “But I definitely look forward to an omelet every morning.”
- Ina Garten: A breakfast of coffee and McCann’s quick-cooking Irish oatmeal, “every single day for ten years.”
- Kourtney Kardashian: A teaspoon of ghee (clarified butter) every morning. “I have been eating it for years because my grandmother made it,” she said. “You melt it and you drink it first thing in the morning, and then you can’t eat or drink anything for twenty minutes after. It has to be the first thing in your stomach.”
- Jessie James Decker: A slice of toast with butter for breakfast. “I make Eric[Decker] pick it up from this little local place in Nashville that has really good honey whole wheat bread,” she said.
- Eva Mendes: Salmon and rice or quinoa – sometimes with a salad. “I’ll eat the same thing for dinner,” she’s said. “I’m a creature of habit in that way.”
- Mariah Carey: Norwegian salmon and capers, the pop superstar’s two-ingredient diet.
- Bella Hadid: Grilled cheese and a cup of french fries with ketchup.
- Dan + Shay: Chipotle. The country duo has said that they eat food from the Mexican chain “probably five times a day” – just no meat. “I go to Chipotle and get a burrito bowl with brown rice, black beans hot salsa, guacamole, lettuce, sofritas or double sofritas,” Dan Smyers revealed. “It depends if I’m feeling adventurous.”
- Tiffani Thiessen: Fresh sautéed kale with a fried egg on whole grain toast, “four to five times a week”... or flatbread pizza for a quick meal.
- Ayesha & Stephen Curry: Pasta with Ayesha’s go-to sauce made of San Marzano tomatoes and her own herbs and seasonings.
- Luke Bryan: Peanut butter… when he’s on tour, that is. “When I’m out on the road, you don’t trust new places,” he said. “So I pretty much try to stay to the confines of peanut butter.”
- Josh Duhamel & Fergie: The former couple swore by a smoothie made with spinach, kale, celery, apple, banana, pear, “every day for the past seven years.”