This is Logan Belisle, the 17 year old who hit a power line while trimming trees in Englewood recently. The damage to his body was severe but he's determined to move forward and enjoy his life in spite of already having amputation surgeries...and more on the way. PLEASE check out his fundraising page and help in any way you can!
Photo Release Tournament for Logan Belisle
July 20th & 21st Tournament winners will be based off of largest in length Snook, Redfish, & Trout. This tournament is a catch and release only. Scoring fish will be photographed via smartphone and texted back to headquarters to be recorded. In honor of Logan, we will have various other events such as a “Castnet Rodeo” at the Captains Meeting, a silent auction and raffle auction at the Tournament ceremony.First Place TBDEntry Fee—Up to 4 Anglers—$300
If paying by check make out to Logan Belisle
download the PDF Official Entry Form
If paying by credit card click on the PayPal Donate button below
Form can also be emailed to and payment made onlinePlease fill out the bottom and return it & check to Tight Lines for Logan C/O Shelley Keesling PO Box 511688 Punta Gorda FL 33951
WEIRDLY SPECIFIC THINGS THAT TURN WOMEN ON (Hint guys: we're doing it all wrong!)
Website TheCut.com has an article titled “Women on the Very Specific Things That Make Them Horny”. Here we go:
1. “When they can handle a car in inclement weather. I get so aroused when I’m witness to someone confidently maneuvering a car through snow or a bad thunderstorm. I can literally hear my ovaries screaming at me that this person could provide for a family; it’s ridiculous.”
2. “The BBC show The Great British Sewing Bee. It’s something about all the tape measures and pins and scissors that sends my mind that way.”
3. “Going to the dentist.”
4. “Men’s thumbs. My first memory of being turned on by thumbs was watching Matthew McConaughey in ‘How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days’ – they just look manly, and he set the baseline for how thumbs should look.”
5. “I got my first manicure when I was 14. When the beautician massaged my hands, my vagina flipped. I’ve enjoyed having my hands massaged ever since.”
6. “A big nose. Like, Adrien Brody big.”
7. “Watching my boyfriend eat edamame turns me on.”
8. “When guys do that thing where they hop up to hit something that’s high enough to be out of reach but not too high, whether it’s a subway sign or a particularly low-hanging awning, I get weak in the knees like I’m 15 again.”
9. “Libraries. I’m instantly turned on once I set foot in one.”
10. “Boys with painted nails.”
11. “I love watching people dress for work, but not because of the intermittent partial nudity. There is something sexy about the determination of a sleepy human stepping into their morning routine.”
12. “Sometimes the way a man clears his throat reminds me of sex noises.”
13. “Watching Parks and Rec, specifically for scenes featuring Ron Swanson.”
14. “I’m Canadian, and nothing gets me going more than a real American accent. Bonus points if it’s Southern.”
15. “Listening to my boyfriend list ingredients in tacos.”
Every Facebook ever! If you even casually use social media...you'll get it...
Note: This video contains R rated language... click HERE
Kids Save Up To Surprise Dad With Dream Car
Coby Oregon knew his dad’s dream car was a blue/green 1966 vintage Ford Mustang and it took a little searching, but he finally found one. He and his brother decided to get the car and surprise their dad in a special way.
They saved up and spent two years pulling off the ultimate surprise for their father. The brothers staged the car with a for sale sign on the side of the road and drove past it, making sure their dad noticed it. The even got someone to pretend to be the owner, just to build up the surprise.
The brothers convinced their dad to stop and take a look and tried to get him to take it for a test drive. When he tried to say no, they gave him the keys and told him it was his. After a few minutes of shock, the proud papa finally drove off in the Mustang of his dreams, all thanks to his thoughtful sons.
Source: USA Today
Woman Gives Litterbug Her Trash Back
Sir John Doe is here to help every person who has ever been considered "basic."
This is a fantastic program to feed kids during the summer months...it's called "COW" or Champs (cafe) On Wheels. It's a school bus converted to an actual fresh food cafe, going around the community and serving kids wholesome meals planned by an actual nutritionist. Click on the link below to find out the times and locations...simply enter Port Charlotte in the search box as shown:
Or you can text "FOOD" (without the quotes) to: 877-877