You may have heard me tell you about someone I call a "Real Estate Rock Star," and a new red-hot listing that might be of interest to you. Here it is and her contact info for more details:
Call or text anytime: (941)769-7443
email at: email@example.com
Mark Wahlberg Bringing Back "Captain Kangaroo"
The actor will produce an updated version of the classic kid's TV show with an emphasis on science, math, engineering and technology
- Mark Walhberg is rebooting "Captain Kangaroo"
- The actor and producer is reviving the show with a modern twist
- "Captain Kangaroo" ran for 30 years airing between 1955 and 1984
Mark Wahlberg is producing a reboot of the classic children's TV show, "Captain Kangaroo." He plans to give the show a modern twist with a young host who engages children to learn about science, technology, engineering and math (STEM).
The actor was inspired to get the rights to revive the show by trying to engage his kids in STEM. He told Ellen DeGeneres, "I’m trying to figure out cool ways to get my kids to be interested in science, technology, engineering. So I was thinking about what made me interested in school was 'Captain Kangaroo'.”
"Captain Kangaroo" was on the air for nearly 30 years. It's six thousand episodes ran from 1955 to 1984 and was one of the most successful children’s shows in history.
*LIST* America Chooses Their Most Trusted Brands
New survey reveals the brands Americans trust the most
- More than 15,000 American shoppers voiced their opinion for the fifth annual BrandSpark Most Trusted Awards
- The survey reveals Americans’ most trusted Food & Beverage, Personal Care & Beauty, Household & Pets and Over-the-Counter Health brands
- 95% of folks want brands to respond to serious issues quickly, while another 95% want transparency about a product or service
It’s no secret that consumers can be loyal to certain brands and a new survey finds exactly which brands are the most trusted by the public.
More than 15,000 American shoppers voiced their opinion for the fifth annual BrandSpark Most Trusted Awards, naming their most trusted Food & Beverage, Personal Care & Beauty, Household & Pets and Over-the-Counter Health brands.
Among the winners (click here for a complete list):
- Adult Sunscreen – Coppertone/Neutrogena (tie)
- Condoms - Trojan
- Antacid – Tums
- Lip Balm – Chapstick
- Body Wash - Dove
- Allergy Relief – Claritin
- Soft Drink – Coca-Cola
- Bottled Water – Dasani
- Coffee – Folgers
- Tequila – Patron
- Mayonnaise - Hellmans
- Air Freshener – Febreze
- Dish Soap – Dawn
- Dog Food – Purina
- Fabric Softener – Downey
- Landry Detergent – Tide
- Paper Towels – Bounty
- Tampons (Feminine Product) - Tampax
- Toothpaste - Crest
- Women’s Deodorant – Secret
- Mouthwash – Listerine
- So, what do brands need to do to gain their customers trust? Well, the survey finds that 95% of folks want them to respond to serious issues quickly, while another 95% want transparency about a product or service, and 86% say their trust increases when they see unfiltered customer reviews online. Pricing also plays a big role in customer’s trust, with 91% of people saying consistent or competitive pricing makes a company seem respectful and fair.
Source: Omaha World Herald
The Cast of 'Solo: A Star Wars Story' - The "Wired" Autocomplete Interview
Emilia Clarke, Woody Harrelson and Joonas Suotamo take the WIRED Autocomplete Interview and answers the Internet's most searched questions about Star Wars and themselves
Clean Freaks Cares Here's how you can help Clean Freaks help our Veterans in need...Click the blue "Clean Freaks Cares" above to help out!