You heard me introduce you to someone I call a "Real Estate Rock Star," and perhaps you wanted her number again. Here's how to contact her and remember if you text her she'll give you a special 2.5% commission rate, which will save you lots of money at closing:
Call or text anytime: (941)769-7443
email at: email@example.com
FUNNY for you Friday! If first dates were honest...
In an effort to keep you (GUYS) out of the doghouse this Mother's Day...Here's some Brunch ideas to make Mom's Day extra special! psst...don't forget the gifts! The time to start planning and prepping is NOW!
Here are some ideas for the kids for Mother's Day!
The 10 Best Moms on the Tube:
10. MICHELLE DUGGAR "19 Kids and Counting"
9. "Roseanne Connor" from "Roseanne" --played by ROSEANNE BARR
8. "Samantha Stevens" from "Bewitched" --played by ELIZABETH MONTGOMERY
7. "Lucy Ricardo" from "I Love Lucy" --played by LUCILLE BALL
6. HARRIET NELSON from "The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet"
4/5. (ti) "Marion Cunningham" from "Happy Days" --played by MARION ROSS and DONNA STONEfrom "The Donna Reed Show."
3. "Carol Brady" from "The Brady Bunch" --played by FLORENCE HENDERSON
2. "Claire Huxtable" from "The Cosby Show" --played by PHYLICIA RASHAD
1. "June Cleaver" from "Leave It to Beaver" --played by BARBARA BILLINGSLEY (Source: 2013 Harris Poll --Lee)# # #
And then there's these "Hottest Moms on TV" from YouTube... 9. Danenerys Targaryen (EMILIA CLARKE)
8. Claire Dunphy (JULIE BOWEN)
7. Joan Holloway (CHRISTINA HENDRICKS)
6. Nancy Botwin (MARY LOUISE PARKER)
5. Lorelai Gilmore (LAUREN GRAHAM)
4. Gabrielle Solis (EVA LONGORIA)
3. Niki Sanders (ALI LARTER)
2. Becky Katsopolis (LORI LOUGHLIN)
1. Gloria Delgado-Pritchett (SOFIA VERGARA)# # #
Best advice Mom gave you:BeFrugal.com's surveyed people about the best advice they've gotten from their mom. Among the winners: --81 percent say Mom has offered financial advice, about half (55 percent) say that advice was to "live within their means" and to budget (40 percent) --85 percent say Mom taught them to be frugal, 57 percent say Mom taught them how to take advantage of sales, coupons and discount codes --79 percent say they'll use Mom's tricks when they shop --using coupons and codes to save (Kaye)# # #
Best movies to rent for Mother's Day:Best movies to watch with Mom (Business Insider). Better rent these early so you'll have 'em for the weekend! 10. "Little Women," the one with SUSAN SARANDON, WINONA RYDER, CLAIRE DANES, CHRISTIAN BALE and KIRSTEN DUNST.
9. "Little Miss Sunshine."
8. "Begin Again," starring KEIRA KNIGHTLEY, MARK RUFFALO and ADAM LEVINE.
7. "Fried Green Tomatoes." KATHY BATES stars as an unhappy housewife who befriends an older lady (JESSICA TANDY) in a nursing home.
6. "Austenland." For your Jane Austen-loving mom, starring KERI RUSSELL.
5. "The Divine Secrets of The Ya-Ya Sisterhood," with ELLEN BURSTYN and SANDRA BULLOCK as mother and daughter along with "Downton Abbey's" MAGGIE SMITH plays a supporting role.
4. "Steel Magnolias." JULIA ROBERTS. Need we say more?
3. "Stepmom." SUSAN SARANDON and JULIA ROBERTS.
2. "My Big Fat Greek Wedding." NIA VARDALOS, JOHN CORBETT and look for the BACKSTREET BOY's JOEY FATONE who plays Nia' cousin, Angelo.
1. "The Kids Are All Right," with ANNETTE BENING, MARK RUFFALO and JULIANNE MOORE.# # #
Remember Uncle Jesse's Mother's Day Song from Full House?
*LIST* The Best (And Worst) States For Working Moms
The Bottom Line: WalletHub reveals which sates are doing the best and worst ob of helping working mothers
- WalletHub has just come out with their list of the Best and Worst States for Working Moms
- They judged all 50 states and the District of Columbia on 15 key metrics in areas such as childcare, professional opportunities and work-life balance
- Vermont was named the best state overall, and specifically the best for professional opportunities, while Idaho is the worst, coming in dead last for childcare
Being a mom is tough and being a working mom can be even tougher, especially if you live in an area that doesn’t do enough to support mothers in the work place. While parental leave and other policies helping working moms seem to be changing for the better in some states, not all are stepping up to the challenge, and a new report reveals which are doing the best and worst job of meeting working mother's needs.
WalletHub has just come out with their list of the Best and Worst States for Working Moms, judging all 50 states and the District of Columbia on 15 key metrics in areas such as childcare, professional opportunities and work-life balance.
With all that in mind, the site names Vermont as the Best State for Working Moms, scoring a 64.79 out of 100. The state lands at number one for professional opportunities, three for childcare and five for work-life balance. Meanwhile, Minnesota, which comes in second overall, is tops for childcare, while Rhode Island is tops for work-life balance.
Top Ten Best States For Working Moms
- District of Columbia
- Rhode Island
- New Jersey
- New York
On the flipside, Idaho is the worst state for working moms, scoring just a 31.04, and ranking dead last for childcare, and 48th for professional opportunities.
Ten Worst States For Working Moms
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
Click here to see where your state falls.
Clean Freaks Cares Here's how you can help Clean Freaks help our Veterans in need...Click the blue "Clean Freaks Cares" above to help out!