Clean Freaks Cares Here's how you can help Clean Freaks help our Veterans in need...Click the blue "Clean Freaks Cares" above to help out!
The Huffington Post has done another hard-hitting journalistic piece, this time ranking of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream. These are all flavors that are currently available for purchase, in stores or online. From Worst to First:
39. Red Velvet Cake
38. Cookies And Cream Cheesecake Core
37. Boom Chocolatta! Cookie Core
35. Strawberry Cheesecake
34. Coconuts For Caramel
33. Peanut Buttah Cookie Core
32. Cinnamon Buns
31. Pistachio Pistachio
30. Brownie Batter Core
29. Milk & Cookies
28. Karamel Sutra Core
27. Truffle Kerfuffle
26. Salted Caramel Core
25. Spectacular Speculoos (made with Speculoos cookiebatter)
24. Mint Chocolate Cookie
23. Cherry Garcia
22. Cheesecake Brownie
21. Peanut Butter Fudge Core
20. Vanilla Caramel Fudge
19. Vanilla Toffee Bar Crunch
18. Everything But The… (chocolate and vanilla ice cream mixed with peanut butter cups, fudge-covered toffee pieces, white chocolatey chunks and fudge-covered almonds.
17. Triple Caramel Chunk
16. Chunky Monkey (Banana ice cream with fudge chunks and walnuts.)
15. New York Super Fudge Chunk
14. Urban Bourbon
13. Coffee BuzzBuzzBuzz! (Coffee ice cream with espresso bean fudge chunks.)
12. Chubby Hubby (Vanilla malt ice cream with peanutty fudge-covered pretzels with fudge and peanut buttery swirls.)
10. Americone Dream (Named to honor Stephen Colbert. Vanilla ice cream with fudge-covered waffle cone pieces and a caramel swirl.)
9. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
8. Chocolate Fudge Brownie
7. Oat of this Swirl
6. Peanut Butter Cup
5. The Tonight Dough (Named for Jimmy Fallon. Caramel and chocolate ice creams with chocolate cookie swirls and gobs of chocolate chip cookie dough and peanut butter cookie dough.
4. Half Baked (Chocolate and vanilla ice cream with fudge brownies and gobs of chocolate chip cookie dough.)
3. Phish Food (Chocolate ice cream with gooey marshmallow swirls, caramel swirls and fudge fish.)
2. Chocolate Therapy (Chocolate ice cream with chocolate cookies and swirls of chocolate pudding ice cream.)
1. Coffee Toffee Bar Crunch
Remember the SNL skit about the "Landshark?" How about a DOGshark? That's today's LOL Video Of The Day!
Teacher Invites Class To Be In Her Wedding
When Marielle Slagel Keller was planning her wedding, she knew exactly which kids she wanted to be her flower girl and ring bearer. The Indianapolis teacher invited her entire class to be in her ceremony.
All 20 of her kindergarten and first grade students walked down the aisle wearing white and carrying garland, happy to support their beloved teacher. Some of them had never even been to a wedding before!
“They mean the world to me,” says Keller. “The kids and their families were part of the whole wedding planning process with me and gave me so much support along the way. They are a huge part of who I am and it would not have felt right to not have them there.”
Source: Fox 59
Rufio the Golden Retriever spent the night at a pet-friendly hotel and he was loving his life, especially when he got to try out the bed.
Chuck Lorre says "The Big Bang Theory" might end after its 12th season.
- Chuck Lorre says that “The Big Bang Theory” might end after its 12th
- They don’t plot out the story arcs in advanced, so they’re not sure.
- CBS wants to keep the show around as long as possible.
Looks good things DO come to an end – at least when it comes to TV. According to Chuck Lorre, “The Big Bang Theory” will probably wrap up with season 12. At this point, CBS’ most watched comedy has been renewed through its 12th season. Since they don’t plot their storyline arcs in advance, they’re not sure when it’ll actually end.
Naturally, CBS wants to keep its around for as long as possible. CBS Entertainment president Kelly Kahl offered a more open-ended approach to the future of the series with, “As long as we can go; 20 years. I hope to have it as long as we can.”
Source: The Hollywood Reporter