Who wouldn't like one of these...Great for the carb conscious...A Valentine's box of MEAT!
People on the west coast order tons of these for their special day!
VALENTINE'S DAY OFFERS AT FAST FOOD PLACES
Fast food restaurants are once again doing their part for Valentine’s Day. It’s not too late to get romantic at these places:
– White Castle is holding its annual white-tablecloth Valentine’s Day Dinner in all 400 stores for the 20th year. Guests make reservations for the evening of Valentine’s Day at their local White Castle, where they receive tableside service and order from a special menu. The menu includes Surf and Turf, which is a White Castle Double Hamburger with Alaska Pollock fish patty; Shrimp Nibblers; and Cheesecake on a Stick.
– Selected Waffle House locations are rolling out white tablecloths, candles, and tailored menus for a romantic one-of-a-kind Valentine’s Day candlelit dinner for two.Locations here: (https://www.wafflehouse.com/valentine/)
– Hooters is giving away free boneless wings to heartbroken customers on Valentine’s Day. It’s their second annual “Shred Your Ex” promotion. On February 14th, heartbroken patrons can stop by participating Hooters restaurant and tear up an old photo of their ex-boyfriend or girlfriend – or you can even get a Hooters waitress to rip up the photo for you.If you do, you will get 10 free boneless wings with the purchase of 10 regular wings.
– Dunkin’ Donuts is selling a heart-shaped Cookie Dough Donut with cookie-dough buttercream filling, and a heart-shaped Brownie Batter Donut with chocolate brownie batter and buttercream-flavored filling.
– Krispy Kreme added X- and O-shaped “Kiss” and “Hug” doughnuts to its Valentine’s Day collection this year.
– Qdoba, the Mexican restaurant chain, will give you one free entrée special on February 14 if you kiss someone – “a significant other, friend, family member or willing stranger – at the cash register.”
– Papa Murphy’s take and bake pizza is offering the HeartBaker, a heart-shaped pizza.
– Fazoli’s Italian restaurants are offering couples a year’s worth of free spaghetti if the proposal takes place at the restaurant on February 14 (note: make sure the Fazoli’s you want to propose at is running the promotion).
This is one determined kitty cat!