The Red Dot Program is a medical alert program that allows 911 personnel and first responders to access important medical and emergency contact information for participating members.When Firefighters, Paramedics, or Law Enforcement arrive at your home to provide emergency care, they may ask you and/or your family members the questions below.
- What is your Medical History?
- What Medications do you take? Amount or dose? When?
- Do you have any Allergies?
- Do you have a DNRO, (Do Not Resuscitate Order) or Advanced Directives?
- Who are your emergency contacts?
These questions may be hard to answer during a stressful situation, but emergency responders need this important information to care for you as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Please click on the image below or go to
It's absolutely free, and could save your life!