I've invited everyone to a live radio show this Saturday...please let me explain why!
You see, I wear a few different hats here at iHeartRadio - one of them being producer of a weekly talk radio program about antiques, vintage, collectibles and home decorating called "Marc Speaking." Marc Washicheck is the host, and also owner of Cherry Hill Home in Port Charlotte.
Marc is an artist (among many other things!) who makes one of a kind home decor items and speaks regularly on the subject of home decorating. His (our...I'm also a co-host) show airs Saturday mornings from 10-11 AM, and THIS Saturday we'll do the whole show live from Marc's store, Cherry Hill Home.
We'd love to include you in our live audience. Marc will speak on a variety of topics including how to decorate without spending any money, and take your home decor questions as well. Refreshments will be provided.
WE NEED TO KNOW YOU'RE COMING so we can make sure to have enough chairs. To reserve a seat, please call OR text Marc at (941)286-8617. Tell him how many seats you need and then just arrive by 9:45 on Saturday morning.
Here's a link to Mark's website: CHERRYHILLANTIQUES.com
And here are directions to the Saturday broadcast at Cherry Hill Home:
2811 Tamiami Trail, Unit N (in the back)
How to survive a heart attack if you're alone:
Sent to us from our Facebook friend, Becky Shenk
From my sister, the surgical nurse and certified CPR teacher: Please pause for 2 minutes and read this:
1. Let’s say it’s 7.25pm and you’re going home (alone of course) after an unusually hard day on the job. 2. You’re really tired, upset and frustrated.
3 Suddenly you start experiencing severe pain in your chest that starts to drag out into your arm and up in to your jaw. You are only about five km from the hospital nearest your home.
4. Unfortunately you don’t know if you’ll be able to make it that far.
5. You have been trained in CPR, but the guy who taught the course did not tell you how to perform it on yourself.
6. HOW TO SURVIVE A HEART ATTACK WHEN ALONE? Since many people are alone when they suffer a heart attack without help, the person whose heart is beating improperly and who begins to feel faint, has only about 10 seconds left before losing consciousness.
7. However, these victims can help themselves by coughing repeatedly and very vigorously. A deep breath should be taken before each cough, and the cough must be deep and prolonged, as when producing sputum from deep inside the chest. A breath and a cough must be repeated about every two seconds without let-up until help arrives, or until the heart is felt to be beating normally again.
8. Deep breaths get oxygen into the lungs and coughing movements squeeze the heart and keep the blood circulating. The squeezing pressure on the heart also helps it regain normal rhythm. In this way, heart attack victims can get to a hospital.
9. Tell as many other people as possible about this. It could save their lives!!
10. A cardiologist says If everyone who gets this mail kindly sends it to 10 people, you can bet that we’ll save at least one life.
Toto's 'Africa' Sung by Cartoon Characters
Brock Baker ("The Man of a Kajillion Voices") sings Toto's classic 1982 hit, "Africa," as the voices of 29 classic and modern cartoon characters.
Sassy Toddler Tells Off Pre-School Teacher
It's weird...she's a total brat, but she's really cute, too.
Bailey snuggles with Abby as she sings "You Are My Sunshine" and lovingly pets him to sleep