You may have heard me tell you about someone I call a "Real Estate Rock Star," and a new red-hot listing that might be of interest to you. Here it is and her contact info for more details:
Call or text anytime: (941)769-7443
email at: email@example.com
Free meals for kids this summer!!
This is a fantastic program to feed kids during the summer months...it's called "COW" or Champs (cafe) On Wheels. It's a school bus converted to an actual fresh food cafe, going around the community and serving kids wholesome meals planned by an actual nutritionist. Click on the link below to find out the times and locations...simply enter Port Charlotte in the search box as shown:
Here's the viral vid everybody's going to be talking about today - a gator getting caught up in a Bradenton family's patio furniture. Hey better that than one of those Poltergeist thingys...
McDonald’s Workers Reveal The Things They Wish Customers Would Stop Doing
A list of things that irritate McDonald’s workers the most
- McDonald’s workers have taken to Reddit to reveal the most annoying things customers do
- Workers hate it when customers order things that aren’t on the menu, or make special requests
- They also hate when you’re condescending, don’t clean up after yourself, and let your kids run wild
Anyone who’s worked at a fast food restaurant will tell you that customers can often be rather irritating, which can make an already thankless job even more dreadful. Well, now a group of McDonald’s workers have taken to Reddit to reveal the most annoying things customers do, and there’s a good chance you may be guilty of some of them.
Irritating customer behavior includes:
- Expecting crew members to make something that’s not on the menu - despite what you’ve heard, there isn’t a secret menu.
- Ordering complicated “special requests”
- Hacking the system to get fresh fries – people ask for fries without salt thinking they’ll get fresh ones, but employees say it’s easier to just ask for fresh fries.
- Placing a drive-thru order in a noisy car
- Dawdling by the cash register – They want to get people out fast, so once you’ve ordered step aside.
- Dumping change when it comes time to pay
- Acting condescending towards crew members
- Leaving a big mess – come on, clean up after yourself.
- Forgetting to think through your order
- Cutting the line at the drive thru
- Failing to control their kids
Source: Business Insider
Proud mom Michelle Kornowski captured video of her son, Adam, performing the song during the talent show at Lakeside Elementary in Chisago City, Minnesota.
A little girl eats breakfast with her big bunny at the table.
Tiny kittens have some fun taunting the dog stuck behind a glass door.
On this episode of "Vanity Fair's" 'Slang School,' Baron Davis teaches you basketball slang words.
Clean Freaks Cares Here's how you can help Clean Freaks help our Veterans in need...Click the blue "Clean Freaks Cares" above to help out!