You heard me introduce you to someone I call a "Real Estate Rock Star," and perhaps you wanted her number again. Here's how to contact her and remember if you text her she'll give you a special 2.5% commission rate, which will save you lots of money at closing:
Call or text anytime: (941)769-7443
email at: email@example.com
NOT a replacement for an actual eye exam from a real doctor...but just for fun:
Free stuff teachers can score for Teacher Appreciation Day on May 8th.
Today (May 8th) is Teacher Appreciation Day, so it’s time to remind all the educators out there how much we value them and what they do for the young minds of the world. They have one of the toughest jobs around and deserve some extra kudos for their hard work. So teachers, thank you for everything you do! And here’s where you can score free food today to treat yourself.
- Chick-fil-A - Show your teacher ID to get a free sandwich at participating locations today (May 8th), so check to make sure your local Chick-fil-A is in first.
- Chipotle - Teachers, faculty, and staff can get a buy-one-get-one-free burrito deal in-stores today (May 8th) with a valid faculty ID.
- Cici's Pizza - When teachers show their valid school ID and use this coupon today (May 8th), they get a free buffet.
- Potbelly Sandwich Shop - Teachers can score a free drink or cookie when they buy a sandwich or salad now through May 12th at Potbelly.
- Raising Cane's - This chicken chain is giving a free box combo to teachers and educators who show their school ID today (May 8th).
- Uberrito - This Texas chain is treating teachers, faculty and school staff to a free burrito, bowl, salad, or nachos when they show their valid school ID today (May 8th).
- World of Beer - These guys know teachers might like to unwind with an adult beverage from time to time, so those who show their school ID today (May 8th) will get a free Sam Adams beer or a free Angry Orchard Cider. Teachers who don’t want the free alcohol can get a $5 discount on their check instead.
OMG! Watch as this 68 year old lady sings AC/DC's "Highway to Hell" on Britain's Got Talent!
Parents Use Their German Shepherd As Their Kids' Alarm Clock
The Bottom Line: Chevy the Shepherd has the fun job of waking up her two little humans every morning before school. She clearly enjoys her work.
An educational and funny video about carnivorous plants.
*LIST* The Best (And Worst) States For Working Moms
The Bottom Line: WalletHub reveals which sates are doing the best and worst ob of helping working mothers
- WalletHub has just come out with their list of the Best and Worst States for Working Moms
- They judged all 50 states and the District of Columbia on 15 key metrics in areas such as childcare, professional opportunities and work-life balance
- Vermont was named the best state overall, and specifically the best for professional opportunities, while Idaho is the worst, coming in dead last for childcare
Being a mom is tough and being a working mom can be even tougher, especially if you live in an area that doesn’t do enough to support mothers in the work place. While parental leave and other policies helping working moms seem to be changing for the better in some states, not all are stepping up to the challenge, and a new report reveals which are doing the best and worst job of meeting working mother's needs.
WalletHub has just come out with their list of the Best and Worst States for Working Moms, judging all 50 states and the District of Columbia on 15 key metrics in areas such as childcare, professional opportunities and work-life balance.
With all that in mind, the site names Vermont as the Best State for Working Moms, scoring a 64.79 out of 100. The state lands at number one for professional opportunities, three for childcare and five for work-life balance. Meanwhile, Minnesota, which comes in second overall, is tops for childcare, while Rhode Island is tops for work-life balance.
Top Ten Best States For Working Moms
- District of Columbia
- Rhode Island
- New Jersey
- New York
On the flipside, Idaho is the worst state for working moms, scoring just a 31.04, and ranking dead last for childcare, and 48th for professional opportunities.
Ten Worst States For Working Moms
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
Click here to see where your state falls.
Clean Freaks Cares Here's how you can help Clean Freaks help our Veterans in need...Click the blue "Clean Freaks Cares" above to help out!