You heard me introduce you to someone I call a "Real Estate Rock Star," and perhaps you wanted her number again. Here's how to contact her and remember if you text her she'll give you a special 2.5% commission rate, which will save you lots of money at closing:
Call or text anytime: (941)769-7443
email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are as little a fan of Kanye West as I am, you'll appreciate this! From Saturday Night Live, a parody of the new movie "A Quiet Place" that shows how it's impossible to keep quiet when Kanye starts on one of his rants:
A man in Wisconsin is celebrating having eaten 30-thousand Big Macs.
- A man in Wisconsin has eaten 30,000 Big Macs.
- He eats one-to-two burgers a day.
- Despite the burgers, he says he’s in good health.
A man in Wisconsin has broken his second Guinness World Record for eating his 30-thousandth McDonald’s Big Mac. Don Gorske has held the record since 2016 and has continued to hang on to it by consuming two of the burgers per day - something he’s been doing since 1972.
Gorske says the reason he’s eaten so many is because he simply just loves Big Macs. He’s known that they were his favorite food since day one on May 17, 1972 when he did in three Big Macs from his car. He was recognized in 2016 for the achievement after eating 28,788 Big Macs.
Gorske notes that despite eating his favorite food every single day, he remains in relatively good shape. He thanks his wife, a nurse practitioner for keeping an eye on him and says his cholesterol and blood pressure are at bay. And by the way, Big Macs aren't the only food on his menu. Gorske says his wife gets him to eat yogurt parfaits for nutritional reasons.
Source: Fox News
What Mom Really Wants For Mother’s Day
Survey reveals how many people will be buying mom a gift this year, and what mom wants that gift to be
- A new RetailMeNot poll finds that 76% of people plan to buy gifts for mom, which is up 6% from last year
- Folks are planning to shell out $88 for mom, which is up from $58 last year
- 50% of moms would love a nice dinner for Mother’s Day, while 26% want flowers and 26% want a gift card
Mother’s Day is Sunday, so if you didn’t pick up a gift for mom yet - you still have some time. And if you don't run out to get her something, it looks like you'll be in the minority, since a new poll finds that most people do indeed honor mom on her big day.
Overall, a new RetailMeNot poll finds that 76% of people plan to buy gifts for mom, which is up 6% from last year. Not surprising, more people plan to buy gifts for mom this year than dad, with only 73% of folks planning to go shopping for pops.
As for how much they're spending, folks are planning to shell out $88 for mom, which is up from $58 last year, with men spending way more than women. In fact, guys plan on spending about $101 on mom, while gals will spend only $74.
- So, what exactly should you be spending your money on for mom? Well, the survey finds that 50% of moms would love a nice dinner for Mother’s Day, while 26% want flowers and 26% want a gift card.
Source: Market Watch
Dentists share the strangest things they’ve been asked by patients
- A new survey of UK dentists, which could easily translate here, asked dentists to reveal the most common and uncommon questions they get from patients
- Common questions include whether they should be brushing their teeth all and the differences between manual and electric toothbrushes
- As for strange questions, someone asked why they have to brush their teeth when their dog doesn’t, and whether their filling will melt from hot soup
There’s a lot of people don’t know much about their teeth, and it’s perfectly normal to ask your dentist questions to make sure you’re doing all that you can to keep them clean and healthy. But there are some people that are so clueless their questions can be truly bizarre and now dentists are spilling the beans on some of their strangest inquiries.
A new survey of UK dentists, which could easily translate here, asked dentists to reveal the most common and uncommon questions they get from patients. Common questions include whether they should be brushing their teeth all and the differences between manual and electric toothbrushes, but it’s the out there ones that have us truly shaking our heads.
Bizarre questions asked of dentists include:
- Why do I have to brush my teeth when my dog doesn’t have to?
- Is using a chips packet between my teeth better than floss?
- What is floss, can I eat it?
- Is my filling going to melt if I drink hot soup?
- Will the ulcer in my mouth turn into a flesh-eating disease?
- Will my gum disease eat my face?
- Is it OK to only brush my teeth once a week?
- Can you take one of my teeth from the back and put it in the gap at the front?
- (In reference to a broken tooth) – Can’t you just paint something on top of it?
Source: The Daily Mail
Clean Freaks Cares Here's how you can help Clean Freaks help our Veterans in need...Click the blue "Clean Freaks Cares" above to help out!