You heard me introduce you to someone I call a "Real Estate Rock Star," and perhaps you wanted her number again. Here's how to contact her and remember if you text her she'll give you a special 2.5% commission rate, which will save you lots of money at closing:
Call or text anytime: (941)769-7443
email at: email@example.com
Ridge totally rocks his first public performance ever.
New report reveals the cities where women are doing pretty well in the office
- A new Smartasset report reveals the Cities Where Women Are Most Successful, looking at data on six factors
- Women in Arlington, Virginia have it the best, with the average full-time working woman in the area bringing home over $80,200 a year
- The Washington, DC area actually seems to be pretty good for women overall, with three cities making the Top Ten, Arlington, Alexandria Virginia and Washington, DC itself
We’ve all heard time and time again about the gender pay gap, where women are getting paid less than men in the workplace. But even though that’s true, there are some places were women are still fairing pretty well in the office.
A new Smartasset report reveals the Cities Where Women Are Most Successful, looking at data on six factors
- Percent of women with bachelor’s degrees
- Median earnings for full-time working women
- Percent of businesses owned by women
- Women’s unemployment rate
- Average housing cost as a percent of a full-time working woman’s income
- Percent of women with high incomes
What they found was that gals in Arlington, Virginia have it the best, with women in the area bringing home on average over $80,200 a year. What’s more, close to 57% of women earn at least $75,000 a year, with gals making up 38.6% of people working in their own private businesses.
The Washington, DC area actually seems to be pretty good for women overall, with three cities making the Top Ten, Arlington, Alexandria Virginia and Washington, DC itself.
Top Ten Cities Where Women Are Most Successful
1. Arlington, VA
2. Scottsdale, AZ
3. Madison, WI
4. San Francisco, CA (tie)
4. Alexandria, VA (tie)
6. Raleigh, NC
7. Minneapolis, MN
8. Washington, DC
9. Plano, TX
10. Denver, CO Source: Smartasset
Many fast food chains are offering Tax Day deals
- A whole host of fast food chains are offering free, or discounted, food for tax day tomorrow
- Chili’s is offering $5 margaritas, Hardee’s is offering free sausage biscuits and Boston Market is offering a $10.40 special
- You can get free cookies at Great American Cookies, half-priced cheeseburgers at Sonic and a free veggie or turkey hot dog at Hot Dog on a Stick
If you haven’t sent in your taxes yet, you still have until tomorrow, and while most people in America hate Tax Day, there are some businesses that are doing what they can to bring a smile to people’s faces – with free food.
A whole host of chains are offering free, and/or discounted grub tomorrow to ease the stress of tax day, including:
- Boston Market - Freestanding locations are offering a $10.40 Tax Day special, including a half chicken individual meal with two sides, cornbread and a regular fountain drink, while supplies last.
- Chili’s – For those who need a drink after their taxes are done, Chili’s is offering $5 Cuervo Blue Margaritas.
- Hardee’s – Between 7 and 10 am, if you say the password “Made From Scratch” you’ll get a free sausage biscuit.
- Quizno’s – The sandwich chain is offering a 10.40 percent discount off any purchase to Toasty Points loyalty app members.
- Sonic – Half-priced cheeseburgers all day.
- Hot Dog on a Stick – They’re giving away a free turkey or veggie dog.
- Kona Ice – The company’s motto is “no taxation without relaxation!” so in honor of what they call “National Chill Out Day” they are offering free shaved ice from their trucks.
- Great American Cookies – You can snag a free Cookies & Cream cookie.
- Schlotzky’s – On tax day they’re offering a free small original sandwich with a purchase of chips and a medium drink.
- California Tortilla – If you use the password “chipping in” you can get a free small order of chips and queso with the purchase of any other menu item.
- Hooters – While adults don’t get anything, kids can get a free Hooters Kids Meal with any restaurant purchase of at least $10.
- Chuck E. Cheese’s - On both tomorrow and Thursday, any large pizza you buy will get you another free large cheese pizza.
- Firehouse Subs - From today through Thursday, folks can get a free medium sub with the purchase of any medium or large sub, chips, and a drink, using this coupon.
- Tony Roma’s – From now until tomorrow, folks can get a free Kickin’ Shrimp appetizer with the purchase of any entrée.
A Macaw doesn't know what to do with his reflection.
Clean Freaks Cares Here's how you can help Clean Freaks help our Veterans in need...Click the blue "Clean Freaks Cares" above to help out!