You heard me introduce you to someone I call a "Real Estate Rock Star," and perhaps you wanted her number again. Here's how to contact her and remember if you text her she'll give you a special 2.5% commission rate, which will save you lots of money at closing:
Call or text anytime: (941)769-7443
email at: email@example.com
Virginia man has déjà vu when he wins $200K off a scratcher just like he did in 2004.
When Benjamin T. Owens scratched off another winning lottery ticket, he kind of had déjà vu. The Virginia man won $200,000 on a Super Cash Scratcher Ticket, just like he won $200,000 on a scratcher back in 2004.
Owens called his daughter, Charise Owens-Rodgers, and told her, “I did it again!” She was pretty excited for her dad’s win, especially because he’s decided to use his money the same way he did the first time, splitting it with his family. She says, “My dad is getting pretty good at this.”
Yes, really. And it's from 2014, but making the rounds again. Because we all need some laughs these days, right?
Subway earns top marks among fast food chains for customer satisfaction
- The 2018 Temkin Experience Ratings has just come out with their annual rankings of fast food chains based on customer satisfaction
- The industry nabbed a 76% rating, and came in second place overall out of 20 industries
- Subway took the top spot with an 83%, which was high enough for them to place second overall out of 318 companies across 20 industries
Regardless of how unhealthy it may be for us, Americans just can't quit their fast food. Well, the 2018 Temkin Experience Ratings has just come out with their annual rankings of fast food chains based on customer satisfaction and it seems folks love their fast food more than ever.
Overall, the industry nabbed a 76% rating, and came in second place overall out of 20 industries, with the average rating of the industry going down only .04%.
Now, as for the best chain, Subway took the top spot with an 83%, which was high enough for them to place second overall out of 318 companies across 20 industries. Coming in close behind was Popeye’s, which earned an 81%, followed by Panera Bread and Little Caesars, both of which earned an 80%.
- As for the chain with the worst customer experience rating, that would be McDonald’s, which earned only a 70%, with iHop and Burger King only slightly better with a 72%, although all those ratings are still considered “good.”
Top Fast Food Restaurants For Customer Satisfaction(click here for the complete list)
- Subway: 83%
- Popeye's Louisiana Kitchen: 81%
- Panera Bread: 80%
- Little Caesar's: 80%
- Baskin Robbins: 79%
- Pizza Hut: 79%
- Sonic Drive-In: 79%
- Starbucks: 79%
- Dairy Queen: 79%
- Chick-fil-A: 78%
Source: The Business Journal
An insanely sweet welcoming from an insanely sweet little girl.
Clean Freaks Cares Here's how you can help Clean Freaks help our Veterans in need...Click the blue "Clean Freaks Cares" above to help out!