Toll Free Phone Number: (855) 2-TOW-2-GO or (855) 286-9246
Since 1998, Tow to Go has safely removed more than 24,000 impaired drivers from roads across the Southeast and the Midwest. The Auto Club Group Traffic Safety Foundation and Budweiser provide this program to prevent impaired drivers from getting behind the wheel and risking the lives of other motorists. Tow to Go also enables AAA and Budweiser to remind the public to always plan ahead when celebrating with alcohol. That means choosing a Designated Driver, staying where you are celebrating, or arranging for another form of safe transportation.
- Free confidential ride available to AAA Members and non-members
- The AAA tow truck transports the vehicle and driver home or somewhere safe within 10 miles
- Tow to Go is provided in Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Nebraska, Iowa, Michigan, North Dakota, Indiana (Fort Wayne and South Bend only) and Wisconsin (Wausau only
Mark Patrick Seminars will help you stop smoking and lose weight! Finally, there is help in taking control of your life! Mark your calendar for January 3rd and 4th, for Mark Patrick Hypnosis seminars, coming to the Sleep Inn in Port Charlotte, just off King's Highway!
Clean Freaks Cares Here's how you can help Clean Freaks help our Veterans in need...Click the blue "Clean Freaks Cares" above to help out!
The year’s slipping by, and now’s the time we get to look back at all the advice that was spewed upon us throughout 2017. The year in grooming had no shortage of tips and hacks to help keep looking dazzling, healthy, and silky smooth all year long.
- Cold Showers – Limit hot showers to 10 minutes, then switch to lukewarm or cool water to keep your body’s natural oils from seeping out.
- Replace Toothbrush – The absolute limit on that nasty thing is three months.
- Fewer Blades – If you’ve got sensitive skin, a single blade razor might work better for you than those 3-blade deals.
- Shampoo Overdo – It’s actually better for your hair to wash it every 2 or 3 days, and just rinse it in-between.
- Retinol – Book an appointment with a dermatologist, and ask about a prescription. It’s a form of vitamin A, and can help with acne, wrinkles, and tightening pores.
- Beards And The Skin Beneath Them – Beard oil’s like hair conditioner for your face, and it hydrates your face, too.
- Beard Trimmer TLC – It comes with oil for a reason. Keep it lubed, and brushed, and it’ll last for years.
- Feet – An exfoliating cream and anti-moisture powder spray can keep your feet funk-free.
- Barbers – For short hair, go every three weeks. For medium, it’s four to five weeks. For longer locks, make it eight.
- Colognes – An eau de parfum lasts longer because of the oil concentration. Read the label.
Of course, there’s the argument that a “real man” just needs a bar of soap. If that’s your deal, then run with it proudly.
I'm recovering after the Jim Gaffigan show at Germain Arena. Cheeks hurt from sooo much laughing. And mostly family friendly - which is an absolute art these days. Flynn found Jim Gaffigan's famous "Hot Pockets" routine....enjoy, but be careful...these things are HOT! and frozen in the middle!