Clean Freaks Cares Here's how you can help Clean Freaks help our Veterans in need...Click the blue "Clean Freaks Cares" above to help out!
It's funny...but it's not! And when you see this precious creature, you're going to want to help:
Click the image below to find out more, and please, help if you can!
Forget about candy today...this kid is all the sweetness you'll need:
Halloween Freebies! Or special savings...either way - ch ching!
Krispy Kreme: Come into a participating location wearing a costume and get a free doughnut of your choice.
Applebee’s: Some locations are offering families with costume-wearing kids 12 and younger two free kids’ meals with the purchase of an adult entree.
Bass Pro Shops: The enormous outdoor store is having its annual Great Pumpkin Celebration today from 4 to 8pm. Trick-or-treating starts at five and their costume parade starts at six, check here for details and participating locations.
Beef 'O' Brady's: Kids wearing costumes eat free today at participating locations, with the purchase of an adult meal.
Chuck E. Cheese: Participating locations are giving away free slices of Candy Corn Pizza on the hour from four to eight tonight. And kids wearing costumes get 50 free tickets!
IHOP: From 7am to 10pm today at participating restaurants, kids 12 and younger get a free Scary Face pancake.
Tijuana Flats: Free trick-or-treat bags for kids today and they include a coupon for a future visit.
Pizza Hut: Save 25% off pizzas with promo code SCARYGOOD25.
Source: USA Today
Here's a look at my Halloween costume from last year...Anyone wanna guess who or what I'm dressed up as?
Just in case you missed a moment of the cuteness at Port Charlotte Honda's Annual Costume Contest, this past Saturday... Congratulations to the grand prize winner at this year's Port Charlotte Honda costume contest! It was a team effort between Conner and Patrick Kloss who were dressed up as a mighty appetizing bowl of spaghetti and meatballs, and a chef! Heartwarming side note: part of the prize money is intended to buy their Nana a much-needed wheelchair!!
The kids and adults were super cute this year! So much thought and care went into these great costumes! We had a wonderful time enjoying being kids again! A special thanks to Port Charlotte Honda for hosting this great event!
Did you know there was a way to help your jack-o’-lantern carvings last longer, thanks to pumpkin preservation hacks? Click the image below to find out more...
Just in case you need some Halloween costume ideas, here are the most popular for 2017!
MSN.com has ranked Halloween candy. Here is their list
1. Reese’s (any and all iterations)
2. Kit Kat
3. Sour Patch Kids
7. Junior Mints
8. Mounds (* This musty be a typo. It should be last. Below last.)
13. Starburst (pinks and reds)
16. Original Tootsie Roll
17. Flavored Tootsie Roll
18. Baby Ruth
19. 3 Musketeers
20. Almond Joy
21. Hard Candy (except Jolly Ranchers)
22. Licorice (except Twizzlers)
24. Gum (specifically Bazooka)
25. Take 5
26. Starburst (oranges and yellows)
27. Ghost Peeps
29. Sugar Babies
How to successfully navigate Halloween whether you’re handing out candy or going out to party.
Halloween is a lot of fun, but there are a few things to keep in mind to make the night better for everyone. Here are the dos and don’ts for staying sane, being a good neighbor, and what to do if you’re a newbie to this whole passing out candy for trick-or-treaters thing.
- DO spring for the good candy - No one wants raisins or stale black licorice. Plus, if you buy candy you actually like you can treat yo self to a few pieces.
- DO leave your light off if you forgot to buy candy or aren't home - Not everyone abides this unwritten rule, but not having your lights on usually signals you’re not home or have no more candy to give.
- DON'T leave candy outside unsupervised - It seems like a good idea, but some little jerk will come by and dump the whole bowl into their treat bag.
- DON'T ask kids what they are - Just ask them to “Tell me about your costume” instead.
- DO wear a costume - If you’re going trick-or-treating or to a Halloween party, make the effort to dress up.
- DO be original with costumes - Get more creative than a sexy mouse or a sexy deer. You’re better than that.
- DON'T forget to say please and thank you - Be polite, good manners are always appreciated.
- DO be extra cautious - It’s dark, kids are all over the place and they’re wearing costumes. So pay attention and take it easy on the roads.
- DON'T hand out homemade treats - Your homemade baked goods are probably delicious but no one will know because the number one for trick-or-treating is you aren’t allowed to take unwrapped treats, so don’t waste your time.
- DO clear a path so your walkway is easy to navigate - Save your plants from getting trampled and keep those little witches and superheroes safe with some lights and a clear walkway.
Source: The Kitchn