Wanted to provide a tasteful visual of this BoDivas "Bikini Jewelry" we heard about this morning. This was as tasteful as it gets - but it makes it pretty clear how this hot new trend is worn! What do you think of it??
Find out more at: http://heartyinc.com/bodivas/beachtail/
Aren't we all always searching for ways of being happier? Sometimes it's the little changes that make the big differences! Check out this list and see if something jumps out at you...
- Go to sleep when you are tired. You aren't doing anybody any good by forcing yourself to stay awake when your mind and body need a break.
- Take your breaks and vacation days.
- Take the time to cook a good meal at least once a week.
- Take a second out of every day to think a positive thought about yourself . . . even if it's just the fact that you're having a good hair day.
- Make your bed and open the blinds.
- Write out a blurb of your thoughts as often as you can and save them in a box. Writing often puts things in perspective.
- Always listen to calming music — feel-good or sad — when you clean. You'd be surprised at how therapeutic dusting can become.
- Drink more water.
- Don't take your work home with you.
- Give yourself a small challenge to complete every week — as opposed to feeling defeated when Sunday rolls around, you'll feel accomplished! These challenges could be as simple as smiling at a stranger every morning or skipping sweets every other day.
- Hike more often.
- Eat breakfast every day.
- Take snapshots of your good days and happy moments.
- Try with all of your might to wake up when your first alarm goes off.
- Find a way to shake up your daily routine so as to avoid getting into a rut. Try a new coffee drink, eat your lunch outside — anything to break up the monotony.
- Give yourself something to look forward to on Friday evenings that isn't always necessarily a social event, like taking a bubble bath, starting a book you've been meaning to read, or making a dish you've been craving!
- Don't rely on social media as entertainment every time you're bored.
- Don't go to bed in a bad mood.
- Go on more coffee dates with friends.
- Don't work and eat at the same time.
- Cry when you feel like crying. Repressed negative emotions never lead to a happy disposition.
- Carve out time every morning to stretch and also to sit and drink your cup of joe without feeling rushed.
- Don't let emails be the first thing you see when you wake up.
- Always talk to somebody you trust when something is bothering you — don't keep it to yourself.
- Eat more ice cream.
What an incredible story of heroism!
Niece (who can’t walk following leg surgery) slides down the stairs with her aunt (who has cerebral palsy) in her lap to escape their burning home.
A woman who can’t even walk herself was able to save herself and her aunt from a house fire in Memphis, Tennessee. Tiffani Williams had leg surgery that prevents her from walking, but she put her aunt, Pamela Turner, who has cerebral palsy, on her lap and scooted down the stairs of their home, getting them out safely.
The fire started from a window unit air conditioner in Turner’s bedroom and she alerted Williams to the fire by pulling off her breathing machine so it would beep loudly and wake her niece up. Williams woke up, smelled smoke and realized she had to move fast to save her.
Williams, Turner, and her three kids lost everything in the fire and a GoFundMe page has been started for the family. But Williams still looks at the bright side of the situation, giving her aunt credit for alerting her to the fire, saying, “she saved both of us.”
Source: WMC Action News
America’s favorite fast food chicken restaurant is hoping their new hash brown scramble will make them your fave breakfast place too.
If you always wondered why you had to wait until lunch to get your beloved nuggets, the wait is over, at least at Chick-fil-A. The fast-food chain has a new breakfast bowl called the Hash Brown Scramble and it features the lunchtime fave: chicken nuggets.
The Hash Brown Scramble features:
- Chick-fil-A’s tot-style hash browns
- Covered in scrambled eggs and a blend of Monterey Jack and cheddar cheeses
- Sliced chicken nuggets or sausage
- All topped with a spicy, jalapeño salsa
This new breakfast item comes in a bowl or a burrito, your choice. So if you want to shake things up and take a break from your go-to breakfast bagel or yogurt, the Hash Brown Scramble is available at Chick-fil-A now.
A clever dad found an easy way to "push" his son around... using a leaf blower.
I might use a few of these myself!