Clean Freaks Cares Here's how you can help Clean Freaks help our Veterans in need...Click the blue "Clean Freaks Cares" above to help out!
Research shows that large amounts of young people are developing an entitlement complex. A 2016 study from the University of Hampshire found that Millennials, who were born roughly between 1988 and 1994 and were studied on issues of entitlement, scored 25 to 50 percent higher than people aged 40 and older. This form of narcissism has some significant consequences such as disappointment and a tendency to lash out.Examples of Entitlement Tendencies:
1. You expect the same rules that apply to others shouldn’t apply to you. For example, other people might need to start at the bottom and work their way up but you shouldn’t have to.
2. You feel massively put upon when other people ask you for small favors but expect that when you ask people for favors it’s no big effort.
3. You expect other people to be more interested in you than you’re interested in them.
4. You disregard rules that are intended for everyone’s comfort. For example, you ignore signs to please not put your feet on the chairs at the movies.
5. You freeload. For example, you use bittorrent programs to download movies rather than paying for them.
6. You inconvenience others without thinking. For example, you cancel appointments or reservations repeatedly. Or, you make plans with friends and then bail on those plans
7. You think it’s okay to upset or offend other people
8. You cheat in environments that are based on reciprocity. For example, you ask loads of questions in your favorite internet forum, but you don’t spend the same amount of time answering others’ questions
9. When working in groups, you think you should be the leader or get the most credit.
You don't want to miss this event, this Sunday at the Wal-Mart Supercenter on King's Highway, Port Charlotte! Join us as we help Gettel support our students!
LOL Video Of The Day today also a cautionary tale for those who get a liiiiiiitle too immersed in their video games. Toddlers can become terrifying!
Here’s a collection of people doing extraordinary things, from kids with serious karate skills to adults who really know how to ride a mountain bike.
It's safe to say from this guys reaction that he's not a fan of snakes.
Dog alerts the family of two girls who were struck by lightning while hiking in the Utah mountains.
While on a camping trip with their family, two girls were struck by lightning in Beaver County, Utah. The girls, eight and 16, had their dog along as they were out exploring together and the pooch ran back to the campsite to get help.
The dog alerted family members and they followed it back to the unconscious girls. Luckily, a Utah Department of Public Safety helicopter was in the area and flew the girls to the hospital, where they’re now recovering.