Clean Freaks Cares Here's how you can help Clean Freaks help our Veterans in need...Click the blue "Clean Freaks Cares" above to help out!
Women tell their biggest pet peeves with guys dating profiles:
“Anything that insinuates you're too good to be on [insert dating site here],” one woman shared. “If you were really too good for Tinder, you wouldn't be on Tinder.”
“Leaving it blank is the worst.”
“Typos. You're trying to show your best self. Use f****** spellcheck please.”
“Text talk or incorrect spelling.”
“Claiming to be looking for someone who isn't shallow or superficial, then listing all the physical traits you have to have (e.g. no fatties, must have at least C cup breasts).”
“Not necessarily written, but in regards to pictures: a) A lot of party pictures where the person looks constantly drunk is an instant no b) A lot of pictures of them training/showing of their muscles. NO.”
“I have seen SO many guys put things like ‘RIP Grandma 6.2.17.’ Yes, Tinder is totally the place to remember your deceased grandmother.”
“Hearing about their ex/ bad breakup. Or ‘if I read your profile and like what I see, I may reply to your message.’ Chill out there Narcissist Ned.”
“A list of emojis I'm supposed to decipher that explain who you are.”
“When men list, 'Makin $$$,' under profession. I don't understand are they printing out counterfeit bills?”
"'My truck is the most important thing in the world' BYE"
Children at the Shriners Hospital in Greenville, South Carolina, have a special bond with Harley, the blind therapy dog who visits them.
Patients at Shriners Hospital for Children in Greenville, South Carolina are recovering from surgery and dealing with treatments that can be painful, but a visit from Harley the therapy dog makes it a little easier to deal with. The yellow lab lightens the mood and makes the kids smile.
And they’re even more impressed by her because Harley’s blind. So these kids in wheelchairs and braces have a special bond with her. She helps these patients realize they don’t have to be perfect. She also motivates them to walk in therapy and sometimes just lays on on the bed with them.
“They all feel like if she can do it, I can do it,” Harley’s owner Rita Harrell says. “She has overcome her obstacles and look how happy she is and here she is making us happy.”
Source: Journal Sentinel
Folks reveal some funny moments that have occurred in public restrooms
- A new thread on the anonymous Whisper app has folks confessing to some hilarious experiences they’ve encountered in public restrooms
- One women mistakenly followed a man into the male restroom becuase she thought it was the way to the train platform, and one held up a restroom line simply because she didn’t turn the nob far enough,
- Meanwhile one person caught a couple having sex and purposefully scared them into thinking the cops were there
As much as we may not like having to use a public bathroom, it’s a safe bet everyone’s had to do it. Sure the experience can be downright gross, even embarrassing, but once in a while they can actually be pretty funny, and when that happens you just have to share.
Well, that’s exactly what’s occurring in a new thread on the anonymous Whisper app. Folks are confessing to some of their most hilarious experiences they encountered in a public bathroom, and they are pretty darn funny.
Among the confessions:
- “In the public bathroom at work and just heard another lady come out of the stall and sigh, ‘ah that felt good.’ Glad everything came out okay for her.”
- “I once held up a restroom line at a restaurant because I thought someone was in there. Turns out I didn’t turn the handle all the way to open it.”
- “When I was opening a pad in the bathroom I heard a little girl ask her mom why I was eating chips in the bathroom.”
- “I once walked into the male restroom at a train station. Well, I was doing my business and let one rip and then heard ‘nice one’ from the stall next to me. When I emerged the look on his face was priceless.”
- “I once accidentally followed a guy into the male restroom thinking it was the way to the train station platform.”
- “There was a kid in the bathroom stall next to me at daycare. I heard ‘Ready? Aim. Shoot!’ Then he started peeing. I have never laughed harder in my life.”
- “I started singing in a public bathroom and didn’t realize someone else was in there until I heard an awkward cough next to me.”
- “My boy was in a public bathroom with me and we heard someone blow their nose and he piped up and said ‘Mommy it’s an elephant!”
- “I was in a public restroom once, and this little girl stuck her head under the stall door and watched me pee with a serious expression the entire time. I didn’t know what to do so I just went with it.”
- “I heard a couple going at it in a public bathroom. So naturally I banged on the door and yelled ‘the cops are coming run!’ just to watch them panic and run away.”
- “Was in a Wal-Mart bathroom today and heard a talkative little girl say ‘mommy are you pooping?' and later say ‘mommy are you done pooping?’”
Maryland restaurant’s kids’ menu named after children’s tantrum behavior
- Fager's Island in Ocean City, Maryland decided to have a little fun with the “Kid Friendlies” section of their menu
- Instead of just listing the items available they gave them names to go perfectly with the typical kids restaurant tantrum
- Items include the “I Don’t Know,” the “I Don’t Care,” the “I’m Not Hungry” and more
Ask any parent and they’ll tell you that going out to eat with a child can be a nightmare. Even if their kid is on their best behavior, getting them to make a decision on what they want to eat can be like pulling teeth, and now a restaurant in Maryland is expressing just that with their cheeky kids menu.
Fager's Island in Ocean City decided to have a little fun with the “Kid Friendlies” section of their menu, and instead of just listing the items available they gave them names to go perfectly with the typical kid restaurant tantrum. Among the items offered:
- “I Don’t Know” – a triple later PB&J
- “I Don’t Care” – a grilled peanut butter and banana sandwich
- “I’m Not Hungry “ – a basket of chicken tenders
- “I Don’t Want That” – kids’ fries
- “What?” – Cheese Quesadilla
The ingenious menu came to light after someone posted it on Reddit, with one dad commenting adding, “As a dad this is on the money. Good stuff.”
Source: The Daily Mail
- Sadly, I know all too well about this…
- Is your child a nightmare to go out to dinner with? Does this menu truly reflect what you go through at a restaurant with your children?
- Are your kids good eaters? Do they always eat the same thing from the children’s menu?
- What do you do to try and keep your kids restaurant tantrums to a minimum? What is the worst tantrum your kid ever threw in a restaurant?
A man wearing a knight costume walks the streets looking for nightclubs willing to let him in to party.