- USA Today” 10Best asked folks to weigh in on their top haunted destinations in America
- Topping the list is Zak Bagans’ The Haunted Museum in Las Vegas
- It’s housed in a 1938 property that’s believed to be haunted, and features original collectables from allegedly haunted destinations throughout the U.S.
- Source: USA Today
The Full Story:
For some people Halloween is all about the candy and partying, while others love the scares that come with it, and there are lots of places around the country where it’s easy to get your spook on.
While many people aren’t exactly traveling to get their scare on this year, “USA Today” 10Best asked folks to weigh in on their top haunted destinations in America, so if you’re looking to plan a Halloween inspired trip next year you may want to listen up.
Topping the list is Zak Bagans’ The Haunted Museum in Las Vegas, which showcases original collectables from allegedly haunted destinations throughout the U.S. The 1938 property consists of over 30 rooms, and is believed to be haunted itself
Top Ten Haunted Destinations In The U.S.
- Zak Bagans’ The Haunted Museumin Las Vegas, NV
- Yuma Territorial Prison Museum & Parkin Yuma, AZ
- Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylumin Weston, WV
- The Grovein Jefferson, TX
- Fort East Martello Museumin Key West, FL
- St. Augustine Lighthouse & Maritime Museumin St. Augustine, FL
- West Virginia Penitentiaryin Moundsville, WV
- Waverly Hills Sanatoriumin Louisville, KY
- Winchester Mystery Housein San Jose, CA
- Fort Abraham Lincoln State Parkin Mandan, ND
- And there are ten places you’ll never catch me going to…
- Are you a fan of scary places? What is the best haunted destination you’ve ever visited? What made it so scary?
- Have you ever been somewhere you were convinced was haunted? What made you think so?