You may have heard me tell you about someone I call a "Real Estate Rock Star," and a new red-hot listing that might be of interest to you. Here it is and her contact info for more details:
Call or text anytime: (941)769-7443
email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
High School Senior Puts His School Up For Sale
- A high school senior is suspended after listing his high school for sale on Craigslist.
- Detectives found no threat, but the school district is still considering it a threat.
- The student will also not be allowed to walk at graduation.
A high school senior in Missouri won’t be walking in his graduation after putting his school up for sale on Craigslist. Kylan Sheele, a student at Truman High School, listed the school and all amenities included, like the newly built athletic fields, lots of parking and “bigger than normal dining room.” The reason for the sale: “loss of students because the senior class is graduating.” Kylan has fully admited he listed the school on the site, but it was all in good fun.
“Other people were going to release live mice or, you know, building a beach in the front lobby area, and I thought let’s do something more laid back, so I just decided to post the school for sale,” he explains. Kylan, who holds a 3.9 GPA, was just expecting “a three-day suspension,” but instead the school suspended him for the remainder of the year and told him he’s not allowed to walk at graduation.
Detectives investigating the incident found no probable cause to press criminal charges and even had a little laugh about it, yet the Independence School District still saw the listing as a threat. Kylan thinks the school tried likening it to recent school shootings, threatening the safety of the school and students. He and his mom Denetra Clark are hoping they’ll eventually let him off the hook, but the district’s spokeswoman says their decision “won’t be reconsidered.” Kylan has apologized and insists he meant no harm.
Source: Fox 4
New In Theaters - Friday, May 25th
Here's a list of the movies opening this week
- “Solo: A Star Wars Story” (PG-13): In a time before joining the Rebellion, Han Solo adventures off into the criminal world where he meets his future co-pilot Chewbacca and crosses paths with Lando Calrissian. Starring: Alden Ehrenreich, Woody Harrelson, Emilia Clarke, Donald Glover
- “How To Talk To Girls At Parties” (R): An alien finds her way into the dangerous London suburb of Croydon where she meets two of the town locals. Starring: Elle Fanning, Nicole Kidman, Ruth Wilson, Stephen Campbell Moore
- “The Gospel According to André” (PG-13): Documentary on fashion editor André Leon Talley and his journey from the segregated American South to his thriving career in fashion. Starring:André Leon Talley, Sean Combs, Divine, Tom Ford.
- “In Darkness”: After hearing a murder committed in the apartment upstairs from hers, a blind musician finds herself in London’s dark world of crime. Starring: Natalie Dormer, Emily Ratajkowski, Ed Skrein, Joely Richardson
- “Mary Shelley” (PG-13): The story of how “Frankenstein” was written amidst a love affair between poet Percy Shelley and Mary Wollstonecraft Godwin. Starring: Ben Hardy, Elle Fanning, Maisie Williams, Douglas Booth
A Jamiroquai/Bee Gees Mashup That'll Make Your Day
Teacher Goes Viral For Making Class PB&Js Before Exam
Texas high school teacher helps his students prepare for a test by making peanut butter and jelly
An amazing teacher at a Texas high school realized some of his students hadn’t eaten breakfast before a big exam they were about to take, so he made peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for everyone. A student who was thrilled to get one of the pre-test PB&Js tweeted praise for her teacher, writing, “Shoutout to Mr. Johnston for making PB&Js for his kiddos who didn’t eat breakfast before our AP test this morning.”
Mr. Johnstone clearly knows that it’s hard to think when your tummy is rumbling, so he fed those students so they could focus and do well on their tests. Is the best teacher ever? The Internet seems to think so. The tweet with photos showing him making sammies with JIF natural peanut butter on whole wheat, multigrain, or honey oat bread went viral and make us wish we could all have a teacher like Mr. Johnstone.
He may be 300-pounds, but he can do a backflip better than you.
Clean Freaks Cares Here's how you can help Clean Freaks help our Veterans in need...Click the blue "Clean Freaks Cares" above to help out!